Traffic Tickets

This includes all state issued tickets. You will need to know the UTC number, located at the upper right corner of your ticket and your date of birth.

District Criminal Cases

This includes all disposed District Criminal Cases with an outstanding balance. You will need to know your case number and your Social Security Number or your date of birth.

**A credit card service fee of 4% will charged through this website. Fines can be paid without a convenience fee with cash or money order in person at the respective court house or with a money order through the mail.